The Cafe will reopen on Tuesday 1st September 2020
Due to Covid-19 restrictions on social distancing, there have been some big changes to the cafe area at Pots and Pithoi. It is now essentially an extension of the gift shop where you can come and enjoy a cup of fresh tea or coffee with a slice of cake.
* We are open from 9.00am to 5.00pm, 7 days a week. Please note, we stop serving in the cafe at 4.30pm.
* Brunch, lunch and afternoon tea is no longer available. We will only be serving hot and cold drinks and cake.
* The cafe area is now limited to seating only 10 people at a time and we kindly ask that the furniture is not moved.
* We are no longer able take bookings.
* As we are now limited for space, we ask customers who are coming for refreshments to limit the time of their visit to an hour and a half.
* There is no outside seating available. The courtyard is now only open as a display area for our magnificent pots, water features and garden furniture.
* Other than guide dogs, dogs are not permitted.
We hope you understand our reasoning for the above, as we want you to have a safe visit to Potsand Pithoi.
Coffee and Cake! Everything is fresh at Pots and Pithoi
We pride ourselves in the quality of our freshly made coffee as well as our delicious homemade cakes. At Pots and Pithoi you'll find the perfect place to sit and relax whilst shopping in our beautiful gift shop.
Visit our Shop and find something special.
We are very proud of our Pots and Pithoi shop. You will find fabulous items that will add colour and warmth to any home or garden. We are famous for having a huge range of stunning ceramics and stoneware along with a wealth of stylish cards and gifts.
If you are looking for something special then you'll find it in our Shop.