The Kent Bench
Please call us on +44 (0) 1342 714793 if you would prefer to order over the phone
The elegant Kent bench is a stylish, gently curved seat ideal for couples. as a wedding present. This uniquely curvaceous shaped bench is perfect for spending a romantic sunny afternoon with a loved one. Made from the highest grade of sustainably sourced, kiln dried heartwood teak. Our garden furniture range is distinguished by its excellent craftsmanship.
- Made only from the highest grade-A teak
- Sustainably and responsibly sourced teak
- Lovingly crafted by hand
- Incredibly durable and resistant to all weather conditions
83cm High, 130cm Wide, 60cm Depth
At Pots and Pithoi all of our teak furniture is 100% sustainably sourced and kiln dried for over a week to withstand the harshest weather conditions. Our Grade A teak furniture will add an element of sophistication and quality to any garden.
- Delivery Charges
Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the delivery address.
Standard (UK) delivery
Delivery rates are determined by weight and distance. Delivery cost for goods start from £4.99.
If a standard delivery is not available, please call for a quotation. Due to the unique nature of our products we often need to contact our customer directly about the possible delivery options available.
Standard delivery items will be dispatched directly from our warehouse and be with you within 10 working days. You will be notified of the date and will be able to rearrange if necessary.
Please note that all items will require a signature. For terracotta pot orders a large vehicle may be used so please note your delivery instructions or contact us at email@example.com. For re-delivery of pallets there will be an additional cost.
We can arrange delivery door-to-door anywhere in the world. Please call or email for a quotation.
- In the rare event that an item arrives faulty or damaged please contact us within 24hrs of receipt and we will arrange a replacement.
- If for any other reason you are unhappy with any item, please return the item(s) along with a completed returns form within 14 days of receiving the goods. Providing the item(s) are still in a completely saleable condition and in their original packaging, we will issue a full refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the card which was used to place the order once we have received the item(s) back in our warehouse.
- Please note that we will not refund the initial delivery charges except if the item(s) are being returned due to damage or a fault.
- The cost of returning goods is your responsibility and the item(s) are your responsibility until they arrive at the warehouse. We therefore recommend using a recorded delivery service for returns.
Please return all goods to : Pots and Pithoi, The Barns, East Street, West Sussex, RH10 4QA.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10